April 2, 2013

Cruisin' USA Documentary

Helloooo again! I'm semi-back to blogging. This time it's for a bike trip I'm going on this summer with four friends. I'll be filming the trip as a continuation of a documentary that is currently in progress. I've been documenting Jeanné's recovery progress since her near-fatal accident last summer. She severed her femeral artery while surfing in the Outer Banks, miraculously survived and has made a near 100% recovery! We'll be biking across the country on the one year anniversary of her accident. Whoa. Here's a short video I made briefly summarizing the trip and why we're going.


Needless to say, we're excited!! None of us have ever made the trek cross country, so it's new terrority for us all. I'll be investing in some bike gear as well as some basic camera gear for the trip. I'm currently saving for biking gear, video gear, food while on the road, and emergency money. We're shooting to spend an average of $10/day. I already have my bike, sleeping bag, and rear rack for my panniers. I'll be purchasing gear as I save/raise money. I'm trying to pack as light as possible and budget low. Consider it a personal challenge.  Wanna donate?


The crew is biking from Virginia to Oregon, although I will be parting ways in Estes Park, CO to start work.  


I may or may not be blogging on here during the trip. However, we will be maintaining a group blog. CHECK IT OUT HERE

Love you all!

1 comment:

Nikita-jade said...

hey could you check out my new blog please? http://nikitajadeparker.blogspot.co.uk